Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Featured Item: Celtic Wonder Paper Pack

St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. While I personally don’t have any plans for that evening, I know many do, and I KNOW the kiddo and I will be doing at least one shamrock-themed craft that day. And when we do, I’ll be able to scrap the memory- now that I’ve designed this classic, deep hue, Celtic symbol paper.

When I think about Ireland, I think of misty mornings and heavy fabrics, warm drinks and bagpipes. (It might have something to do with Braveheart.) At any rate, I imagine beautifully dressed women in long gowns of blue velvet and green emeralds, men in their kilts, and beautiful jewelry and symbols. With that in mind, I designed my Celtic Wonder paper set- a five piece set designed especially for those Celtic themed layouts. Check it out:



This pack is now on sale at ShellinaScrap- just in time for St Patty’s Day.

And now, an Irish blessing to bring you a smile:

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping.

(Click the quote to find more Irish blessings!)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment