Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moving Forward, Moving Upward

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. I know what you were thinking: another blogger, biting the dust. And you were right! I totally lost my mojo. I'd still be drifting in obscurity if not for a new, exciting, and potentially wonderful opportunity. But more about that later. Let's get caught up first.

Last time I blogged, I was employed full time at the bank,going to school to finish my bachelor's degree, and designing digital scrapbook supplies in my spare time. Much has changed. Mike's job with the computer company has expanded, I've made the transition to being a stay-at-home-mom, and both of us are nearing ever closer to finishing our degrees. In fact, my Business Management degree will be complete in March! How exciting, right? I know!

While I've been home, I've been investing myself fully into design of digital scrapbooking supplies. Let's take a look at the items I've added since you saw me last:


Retro Country, my very first (and only, as of today) digital scrapbooking kit. It includes eighteen papers, ranging from plain textures to patterned ones. Also included are a complete alphabet set, stitching, swirls, and a couple of flowers. It's cute, charming, and warm. You can get yours here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48338784/digital-scrapbooking-mini-kit-retro




The Lacy paper pack shown here
includes twenty-four papers. They are decorated with four different patterns of lace, and adorned with five different colors. They're a busy set, but can work as an accent piece in a pinch. It's on sale here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63410852/digital-super-paper-pack-lacy





And finally, here's Aaron's 18 month layout. This layout was designed by ShellinaScrap, and has been a charming addition to his scrapbook. It's on sale as a custom scrapbook page here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/46899548/pre-made-digital-scrapbook-page







And now onto the big and exciting news: I have been accepted to be a part of the Creative Team with the Scraps of Color E:spire Publication! I'm going to be working as a Digi-Designer, creating digital templates, layouts, kits, and more. If you'd like to keep up with me there, (and get freebees of the stuff I make), please sign up to receive the magazine!

Also, keep checking back here on a regular basis for coordinating embellishments, papers, and more that'll match your freebies from Scraps of Color!

As always, thank you for being here, and Happy Scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment