Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365: 22

This photo has a special place in my heart. It shows my dear husband, Mike, standing next to his amazing freestyle handiwork. Now, you should know, my husband used to build houses for a living. The man built me a house in our first year of marriage, and has continued to blow my mind with his mad skills (with a hammer) ever since. There are times, though, like today, when Mike doesn't feel like helping me out. It's times like these that I treasure- a moment for me to point out to him just how clearly his negative attitude is showing through his work. Needless to say, he was unimpressed. He was even more pleased with me when I begged him to smile for my photo-of-the-day!

Note: the hooks have since been straightened. ;)


(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment