Friday, June 11, 2010

Cabin Refreshment

I am one lucky woman, you guys. Not just because I have a great husband, or because my son is quite possibly the cutest thing to ever walk the face of the earth, or because I get to do what I love every day. It's also because I married well- my husband's family has a cabin.

It's a gorgeous place- filled with forests and the lake and fishing and, of course, lots of laying around. I love it. Mike and I were actually married at this earthly heaven.

THis cabin is, bar-none, the highlight of our summers. Over the last few years, we haven't really gotten to spend that much time there- I mean, come on, we've been married four years and each summer has been filled with stuff... year one- got married. Year two- built a house. Year three- had a baby. Year four- sold said house and moved. This is our first summer where nothing is happening (not accurate) and we have tons of time on our hands to go up to the cabin and relax.

I'm sharing all this to show you the pics I'll be scrapping soon! Scrap on, dear friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment